- We got our new black leather couch (so we no longer have to sit on a bean bag on the floor!)
- Kyle has enjoyed mowing our lawn the past few Saturdays and I have attempted to plant a spot of wildflowers in the backyard; however, the next 2 days after I planted the seeds, it rained a ton. I think they may have been washed away. Oh well...I guess we'll see in the next few days if they survived the storm.
- Dustin, Megann, Lainey, and Libby have come and spent the night at our new home. We had such a fun time, hopefully they did too!
- Nyall, Jen, Cambria, Kate, and Conner came to visit yesterday after Nyall completed his first marathon! Way to go!
- We have already been asked to give talks in our new ward...thankfully, it won't be for about 3 weeks.
- I take the Praxis (my large test to complete my classes for graduate school) this Saturday...(We both can't wait until it's over and done with. :)
Life is busy but absolutely wonderful. I love spending it with my sweetheart and best friend. I love Kyle so much. :)